Sea moss is nature's most powerful sea plant because it allows your body to store more hydrogen, which is the energy source of your body. With more hydrogen or hydration your body performs better in every area.
- Sea moss is loaded with rich fiber that makes it a mild and useful laxative.
- It can also soothe the tissues that are inflamed in the intestinal walls. The demulcent properties that the sea moss has, help in soothing the digestive tract mucous membranes.
- It also eases vomiting, gastritis, indigestion, dyspepsia, heartburn and nausea.
- Regular consumption of sea moss helps keep obesity at bay. Being a low calorie food item and rich in nutrients, it can make a great choice for all weight loss programs.
- Its prowess to absorb the moisture, improving its volume and fills the intestinal tract with its bulk material, thereby offering a fuller feeling to prevent you from binge eating and snacking.
- It also helps in eliminating waste by passing it along the gastrointestinal tract.
- The rich iodine content in it accelerates the thyroid function, energy and promotes weight loss.
- It can help in preventing skin inflammation, varicose veins, dysentery and halitosis.
- It is also known as a skin protector and softer, which works by nourishing the skin by maintaining its hydration level.
- Sea moss also repairs the skin from various issues like rashes, psoriasis, sun burns and eczema.